1) Get preapproved with a lender. This will help when searching at the right price range.
2) Choose a Trusted Realtor, like me. Who you work with matters!!
3) Finding your home begins with carefully assessing your wants and needs. Questions to ask yourself are:
- How much space do we need?
- What’s more important to me, location or size?
- What features and amenities do I want?
- What is the neighborhood like?
- Would I be interested in a fixer-upper?
- Would I be interested in new home construction?
- What are the schools like and are they close?
- Do I want to be close to shopping, parks, freeways?
4) Make an offer:
Once you find your “Dream Home”, you will want to make an offer. With my guidance and market research, I will help you to determine the market value of the home.
5) Home Inspections:
As a prospective buyer, you are encouraged to perform property inspections. (home, pest, roof, chimney, well, septic, etc) These inspections should help expose any hidden issues a home may hide. I will help guide you.
Once inspections are done, financing is secured and we are ready to close, you will receive a settlement statement from the title company. You will have to obtain a certified bank check or (wire) funds to the title company when you sign your final documents. The lender will receive the paperwork, fund the loan, then the title company will record. Once recorded, I will hand you the keys to your beautiful Dream Home!!
Congratulations! You are now a homeowner!!
Of course, during any part of the home buying process you have questions, don’t hesitate to call me with and questions or concerns.